Thursday 10 July 2008

Chace Crawford Wants YOU To Respect His Acting...

Yeah!
Right!!! lol



Chace Crawford knows he has a hot bod, but he doesn't want you to think that's all he's got going for him. Just to prevent that opinion, he challenges the choices of Gossip Girl producers when they want him to be topless in scenes.

"There was an episode where we were crashed out on the sofa after a big night out and they wanted me to wake up in my boxers, so I argued with them about it," he said. "I mean, first of all, who gets wasted with their buddy, and smokes weed and then strips down to their boxers before they pass out on the couch?"

Did he take these pictures in order to get an agent? Were these photos taken way, way before he was even remotely somewhat famous?

Certainly not someone who could possibly be interested in said buddy, right?
Gay rumors have been denied, but I say Chace's preference can still be speculated after seeing these pics. 



Enjoy.
-GossipBoy.XoXo

No comments: