Thursday 10 July 2008

Pete Wentz "Comes Out!"



Fall Out Boy makeup messiah Pete Wentz and his wife Ashlee Simpson-Wentz (pictured above) are expecting a child. How this actually took place is unclear seeing as he's admittedly into the D. Wentz told Out magazine that he's been there, done that, had it inside him.

"When I said that I make out with dudes, there was a slight sense of sexual rebellion in that. I probably even made it a bigger deal than it was," he says. Don't backtrack, twinkie. Celebrate the thrill.

Wentz also says that he has some problem with co-opting gay culture. Why? Everybody else does it.

"If I was gay and I saw people playing with it, being ambiguous, I don't really know how I would feel. I look back at Elvis [who appropriated black music] and I'm like, 'Was Elvis a [bleep]?' "

Uh, I'm concerned with what's behind that bleep. What is this twink saying?

No comments: