Thursday 10 July 2008

Drew Barrymore & Justin Long SPLIT!



Nooooooo!
After seeing them sooo like totally happy i thought there was hope yet for me!
Now!?
Now im quite disgruntled!

They confirmed to people magazine that they have split-up

Get back together for me you "four letter cuss words!"

In the March issue of Vogue, Barrymore said of the relationship, "My cheeks hurt, I'm so happy."
Long, appearing with Barrymore on The Oprah Winfrey Show, described her as "the most compassionate person I've ever met."

Barrymore and Long recently celebrated his birthday in Michigan, where they are both currently filming projects.

The rumour mill has been going nuts with one of the couple being linked to a high profile same sex, US television host!
I know who but bitches i can`t afford to be sued!

-GossipBoy XoXo

No comments: